We’re keeping it simple, friends. That’s the rule this month. As I mentioned, I’m doing the 2012 Blogathon. It starts today. Over the last week, I’ve asked myself why I would choose to do this right now. I’ve come up with at least one reason each day, so here I share seven reasons with you:
- Blogging on a daily basis gives me ideas for other writing projects.
- Community! The bloggers I met through last year’s Blogathon are amazing folks.
- The badge is already on my blog.
- Challenges. I seem to like them.
- I encouraged two other bloggers to join. (What kind of schmuck would I be to drop out after they’ve signed up?!?)
- My blog needs some TLC.
- I find myself thinking in blog posts now and again. (I’m serious. Don’t judge.)
And there you have it: a post.
Here we go. Thanks for joining me for the ride.