My birthday is next week. For those long-time Motherlogue readers, you may remember that last year I had wonderful guests posts on the topic of turning 40. That means that next week I’ll be turning 41 years old. To celebrate, I’m thinking of 41 great things about the last year.
I know, I know…kind of tedious. But, blogging every day for 31 days takes a toll on the ol’ writer’s mind.
- Watching my younger son thrive in pre-school.
- Hearing my older son grasp the concepts of reading with confidence.
- Celebrating another year of partnership, friendship and romance with my husband.
- Enjoying time with my mom and her family in California.
- Talking writing with my dad.
- Finally taking time to read and edit my novel.
- Hanging out with the Bat Girls on a writing weekend.
- Relishing time away from the corporate life during a six-month sabbatical.
- Pitching and landing a clip in my dream magazine.
- Getting clear about my passions and priorities.
- Enjoying a hot cup of pressed coffee every morning.
Tune in tomorrow for 10 more great things about the past year.